“Unframed” Open Exhibition - Centre 64
“Unframed” Open Exhibition
Ongoing Gallery Exhibition
January 2-26 | Tuesday–Saturday | 1-5 pm | Centre 64 Gallery | by donation
Exhibition Opening Reception
January 5 | 2-4 pm | Centre 64 Gallery
Show us what “UNFRAMED” means to you!
This exhibition will not only allow artists to enter unframed pieces but we would like to encourage artists to also interpret the exhibition title loosely. Artworks in any medium will be accepted.
· Artists may enter a maximum of 3 pieces appropriately “UNFRAMED”
(can be mounted)
· There will be no hanging fee for members of the Kimberley Arts Council.
· Non-members will be required to pay a fee of $25.
· The deadline for entries is December 22, 2018
· Entries should be delivered to Centre 64 between
1pm and 5pm on or before December 22, 2018.
· A 30% commission will be charged by Kimberley Arts Council – Centre 64
on all artworks sold while on display in the “UNFRAMED” open art exhibition.
Contact us for more detailed information and to receive an entry form. http://kimberleyarts.com/in-the-gallery/